Sunday, January 25, 2009

Friendship

as told by me...

to me right... may its because of the experiences i been thru or whatever.... but i feel that if u asked the 14 yr old me about Friendship and relationships it'll be from a really naiive point of view

back then i wore my heart on my sleeve... yes and i would like normal naiive sane people 'beat' myself about it once it fails... i mean to me right back then friends WERE extremely IMPORTANT...

for example, i would do stuff for my friends over my family... maybe it was because i was schooling and back then we had ah lian, ah beng and the toliet cleaner XD

but somewhere along the lines of cliques and a sense of belonging i guess...

but then right now if u asked a 24yr old me what friendship means... truth to be told, VERY little...

no its not that i dun TREASURE my friends, but friendship has taken a different outlook i guess... along of line of having gone thru countless end of friendship and seeing the world... its different

i wore my heart on my sleeve last time, but now i think my heart is like frozen in a block of ice... it beats normally, but there;s added security and PREVENTIVE measures in place... [sounds like post MS escape speech lol]

but realli... friends were the world to me last time... now its like yes they are important STILL but once broken i wun bother fixing [tired it once b4... didn;t work out at all]

to me if there was girl A who was an acquaintance then we slowly became friends then one fine day she backstabed me....

when i was 14 i would have forgiven her and tried to fix it, and FAILED... now @ 24 i would have told her 'thanks for the memories and goodbye' and of course hate/dislike her..... and just treat her like what we were in the begining Acquaintance...

i see no point fixing something that is already broken, mainly logically, even if u fix it, who says she wun backstabbed u again?

maybe i also learnt that trust is earned not given and that friendship is not going to be forever...

call me whatever u want but to me at the end its ME still XD

happy cow year people XD

No comments:

Post a Comment